Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you have any sample photos?
Yes. Watch the video below to see some recent events. It also includes some sample custom user interfaces that we’ve designed.
How are you different from every other Photo Booth company?
Most photo booth company will say they it is because they use top of the line equipment. Of course we use the best equipment; but what makes us different is our vision and the quality of our work. At Photo Booth Artist we are professional photographers and graphic artists with over 25 years of experience. We understand what it takes to create a great portrait, it is not just a snap in a photo booth.
Where are you located / what geographical area do you cover?
- We are located in Orange County, California.
We provide service to Orange County, and parts of Los Angeles County, Western Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
There are additional travel costs to the Western part of Los Angeles County and to the Eastern part of Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
- Our booth is a sit-down / stand-up booth with solid sides. It utilizes a touch screen for operation and has a bench that can accommodate two to three comfortably and there is an area for a few more to stand behind the bench.
- You can also order it Al Fresco, we call it the “Plein Air” Booth. It’s all the fun of our regular photo booth plus it adds the fun of being the center of attention. Your guests will love the interaction and you’ll wonder why it hasn’t always been done this way.
- Our newest booth isn’t really a booth at all. We call it the “Paparazzo Booth” and it’s more like a Red Carpet experience. Call or use the contact link to the right to find out all about it.
- Video photo booth – This is something that is in the works. When it is completed it will be the best video photo booth available.
Are there any options to the popular 4 x 2 strips?
- Yes! The 4 x 2 strips are probably the most popular but we can do almost anything that you can imagine. Let us know the details of your event and our graphic artists will create something awesome. This is a great way to brand any kind of event. Below are just a couple of layout ideas. You can have anywhere from one to ten pictures and the overlay, well that is up to you and our graphic artist’s imagination. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
How Big Are The Prints?
- Our standard prints are 4″ x 6″. And because everyone agrees that “bigger is better” we can print 5″ x 7″ for a small additional fee.
How Many Pictures Can We Take at Our Event?
- Our service includes unlimited sessions during the rental. We just tuned up the process so it prints really fast.
Can we have our pictures uploaded to the internet?
- Yes, Please allow 2 – 5 business days after the event for the event photos to be posted. Contact us to discuss the fees.
Will you provide us a copy of our images on disk?
- Yes. With your rental we include a DVD data disk which will contain the full resolution copies of both individual image files and the composite print files.
How big is your photo booth?
- Our Photo Booth is approximately 6’6″ tall and it has a footprint of 3 x 7 feet.